Boo Schexnayder’s program shows you how to use a commonalities based approach to plan training for multiple event groups.
If you’re in charge of multiple events groups, you understand that knowing which workout to do is far less difficult than running multiple workouts for multiple event groups…at the same time…with little or no support staff.
Boo Schexnayder’s program, created specifically for high school coaches/programs, shows you how to use a commonalities based approach to plan training for multiple event groups without being forced to write entirely separate programs.
A game changer for the overwhelmed HS coach, this X minute program covers the following topics:
- Multi Event Approach to Practice Organization
- Categorizing Training Sessions
- Defining Training Phases
- Categorizing Run Training
- Categorizing Multi Jump Training
- Planning General Preparation
- Planning Specific Preparation
- Planning for Competition Season
- Special Workouts for Special Problems
- Handling Throwers
- Coaching Weird Doubles and Combined Events
Also includes sample micro cycles for each training phase.
Press Play below for an inside look at the program
Satisfaction guaranteed – 60-day, ‘no questions asked’, money-back guarantee.
The digital version gives you immediate access to the videos. You’ll also get lifetime Q&A access with Coach Schexnayder so you won’t be left on your own as soon as you order.
Click ‘Get Immediate Access’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.