"Discover the Specific Training Factors That *REALLY* Decide Success in the 3200m"
Here's how to choose, design and implement the workouts and progressions guaranteed to dramatically improve your 3200m runners.
Press Play for an inside look at this program...
'Successful Coaching Strategies: 3200m' by Scott Christensen
74 Minutes. Lifetime Q&A Support.
Successful Coaching Strategies: 3200m covers...
- How to understand the difference between Aerobic Capacity & Aerobic Power and use this knowledge to maximize training and performance improvements
- Eye opening Case Study Evidence that will immediately evolve your training approach in a positive direction
- A detailed profile of the *two* different types of 3200m runners, including specific examples of how to plan and progress training and race strategy
- How to structure the 4 paces of the multipaced training model for the General, Specific, & Competition Periods
- Exacty why using a *nine* day microcycle will yield bigger improvements...and how to modify your current program to fit this model
- Sample workouts for each energy system demand, including background information on when, how and why to incorporate them into training.
- Lifetime Q&A Access to Coach Christensen ensures you always receive complete answers to your training questions
- And much, much more!
- Over 30 years experience as Head Coach at Stillwater HS, Minnesota.
- Four year Lead Instructor in Endurance for the US Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Associtation (USTFCCCA)
- Four Stillwater alumni have broken 4:00 in the Mile since 2003.
- USA World Cross Country Team Leader (2003 & 2008)
- 1997 High School National Champions (The Harrier)
Zero Risk 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
Get Access Now!
Scott Christensen simplifies proven scientific theory and case study evidence to show you how to achieve maximal results with your 3200m training progressions.
But that's not all! You also get Lifetime Q&A Support with Coach Christensen. So you won't be left on your own to figure things out. Coach Christensen is available to answer all of your planning training for 3200m related coaching questions, whether you coach middle school kids or elite collegiate athletes!
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC