"How to Plan, Progress, and Administer Effective Workouts For Your High School 55m-400m Sprinters"
If you wrestle with not only which drills and workouts to use, but also when, where, why and how best to use them, here are the answers to your program design questions ⇒
Complete Program Design for Sprinters by Latif Thomas
8 Training Modules. 8 Hour Running Time. Lifetime Q&A Support
From: Latif Thomas, USATF Level II & USTFCCCA Event Specialist (Sprints, Hurdles, & Relays)
To: High School Sprints Coaches
You have one main obligation to your sprinters:
Help them run their lifetime best times at the biggest meets of the season. Everything you do in practice (from warm up to warm down) revolves around this one goal.
If your athletes aren’t consistently peaking when it counts, during the biggest meets of year, then their entire season is tainted.
Because PRs only matter when they’re run in races that matter.
With my Complete Program Design for Sprinters, not only will I give you alll the tools and resources you need to help your athletes get it done in Prime Time, I'll be there every step of the way to answer your questions.
Here's What You Get:
Complete Program Design Module #1:
Training Inventory & Demands
Every well designed program starts with knowing which qualities your sprinters need to improve their speed.
Which strengths and weaknesses should you focus on?
Once you know, you can establish all the specific types of training, drills and exercises you’ll use during your practices.
And save yourself several hours each week in prep time, even if you’re new to organized program design.
If you’re not doing this before well before the start of each and every season, watch this 35 minute video and I’ll walk you through the entire process, where you’ll discover ⇒
- The 5 specific training qualities your program must revolve around in order to see universal improvements in your sprinters
- 8 specific methods you can use to develop speed
- Discover a step by step blueprint for establishing your entire training inventory for every event group
- How to quickly and easily come up with Plan B and Plan C workouts so you always achieve your daily objectives
- An easy way to group training activities by their common traits giving your flexibility in your approach to training
- And much more…
Coaching Success Stories
With Complete Program Design for Sprinters my athletes improved faster with less injuries and set-backs than with my previous programs. All of my athletes earned all time PR's in their respective events, including a few school records. Chris Baker
Long Island, NY
With (CPDS) I've become a better coach, our sprinters improve on a daily basis, are more confident and are having more fun. We are a small private school and only had four sprinters. All four blew away last year's PRs; three of the four qualified for New England's where two absolutely shattered school records! Fred Frey
South Burlington, VT
More Coaching Success Stories
Since using the material in Complete Program Design for Sprinters, the overall performance of the athletes is overwhelming. In fact, the athletes taking part in the South African National Championships has grown from 6 to 16 in only 3 years! Dirk Janser van Rensburg
Bethlehem, Free State, South Africa
I used to get advice from other coaches and read articles from other coaches. I would watch all the videos but nothing ever put all the pieces together the way Complete Program Design for Sprinters does. Susan Christoffersen
- Featured speaker at many of the most prestigious state coaching conferences including: Illinois, New England, Wisconsin, Ohio, Connecticut, MF Athletic US All Star T&F Clinic, & International Youth Conditioning Association International Summit
- Holds USATF Level I & Level II (Sprints, Hurdles, & Relays) Certificates, as well as USTFCCCA Event Specialist Certification (Sprints, Hurdles, & Jumps)
- Coached the fastest girls 4x100 team (and only sub48 time) in Massachusetts history (47.92) as part of back to back State Championships in the 4x100 and 4x200 (2008-2009)
- Former All New England, All Big East, and All IC4A Honors (1998-2000) while competing for the University of Connecticut
- Owner of Complete Track and Field and Co-Director of the Complete Track and Field Clinic (heald at Harvard University each July), the biggest high school track and field clinic in the United States.
- Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Girls Track & Field Coach of the Year - 2005
Zero Risk 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
Get Access Now!
In addition to a full A-to-Z walkthrough of how to plan and progress training for your high school short and long sprinters, your purchase also includes sample microcycles for each training phase to keep you on course. Best of all, you'll get Lifetime Q&A Support with me. So you won't be left on your own to figure things out. I'm making myself available to answer all of your planning training for sprints related coaching questions.
To your success,
Latif Thomas, USATF Level II & USTFCCCA Event Specialist (Sprints, Hurdles, & Relays)
Owner - Complete Track and Field
CoDirector - Complete Track and Field Clinic
An Offer You Can’t Refuse…
Let’s take a look at everything you get when you order the fully digital Complete Program Design for Sprinters today:
Module #1: Training Inventory and Training Qualities ($37 value)
Module #2: Training Phases ($37 value)
Module #3: Energy Systems and Workout Planning ($37 value)
Module #4: Fundamentals of Program Design ($37 value)
Module #5: How to Get Athletes to Buy into Training ($37 value)
Module #6: Goal Setting ($37 value)
Module #7: 12 Week Short Sprint Program Review ($37 value)
Module #8: 12 Week Long Sprint Program Review ($37 value)
Bonus #1: Lifetime Q&A Support (Unlimited Value)
Bonus #2: 12 Week Short Sprint (55-200) Program ($37 value)
Bonus #3: 12 Week Long Sprint (200-400) Program ($37 value)
Bonus #4: Program Transcripts ($37 value)
Bonus #5: Goal Sheets and Templates ($27 value)
Total Real World Value: $434.00
Yours for only
$434 $240 $197!