As the premier sprints event and the foundation of all sprints development, every coach worth their salt must demonstrate a firm understanding and track record of 100m development.
In this 2 hour and 30 minute resource, Harvard University men’s sprints/hurdles coach Marc Mangiacotti gives you a ‘soup to nuts’ breakdown of how to develop top flight 100 meter specialists.
The four-chapter program covers:
- Chapter 1: Starting Blocks Set Up and Clearance
- Chapter 2: Acceleration and Maximum Velocity Development
- Chapter 3: Workout Planning: The Triangle Training Method
- Chapter 4: Strength and Power Development
You may be looking for sample workouts and progressions. And Coach Mangiacotti delivers. When you order, you’ll also receive:
- Full 19-Week Weight Training Program
- Full 19-Week Track Workouts Plan
- Eight Specific Warmups
Press Play below for an inside look at the program.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.