Jacksonville University Director of T&F Ron Grigg shows you how to develop and progress the qualities required for success in the 400/600/800 meter events.
From the standpoint of viable coaching information, no event group in track and field is more neglected than the primary event 400/800 (and 600m, for some of us) athlete.
That’s why we had Jacksonville University Director of T&F Ron Grigg create a resource focused on developing and progressing the qualities require for success in the 400/600/800 meter events.
This program has changed the game for coaches responsible for developing athletes in this event range.
Here are the topics Coach Grigg specifically covers in this resource:
- Athlete and Event Characteristics
- Building a Better Athlete
- Benefits of Top Speed and Developing Top Speed Technique
- Establishing a Pace Continuum
- General Speed Support
- General Endurance Support
- Medial, Direct, and Specific Speed and Endurance Support
- Combining Traning Themes
- Sample Training Cycles
- General and Ideal Race Models
- Pace Charts and Calculators
Turn Up Your Speakers For This Short 5 Minute Video
Satisfaction guaranteed – 60-day, ‘no questions asked’, money-back guarantee.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.