Jacksonville University Director of T&F Ron Grigg shows you how to develop and progress the qualities required for success in the 400, 600, and 800 meter events.
From the standpoint of viable coaching information, no event group in track and field is more neglected than the primary event 400/800 (and 600m, for some of us) athlete. That’s why we had Jacksonville University Director of T&F Ron Grigg create a resource focused on developing and progressing the qualities require for success in the 400/600/800 meter events. This program has changed the game for coaches responsible for developing athletes in this event range. Here are the topics Coach Grigg specifically covers in this resource:
- Athlete and Event Characteristics
- Building a Better Athlete
- Benefits of Top Speed and Developing Top Speed Technique
- Establishing a Pace Continuum
- General Speed Support
- General Endurance Support
- Medial, Direct, and Specific Speed and Endurance Support
- Combining Traning Themes
- Sample Training Cycles
- General and Ideal Race Models
- Pace Charts and Calculators
Turn Up Your Speakers For This Short 5 Minute Video
Your purchase also gives you lifetime Q&A access with Coach Grigg.
Digital delivery gives you immediate access to the videos. Start watching on your favorite device just moments after placing your order.
Click ‘Get Immediate Access’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.