Boo Schexnayder’s program shows you how to use a commonalities based approach to plan training for multiple event groups.
If you’re in charge of multiple events groups, you understand that knowing which workout to do is far less difficult than running multiple workouts for multiple event groups…at the same time…with little or no support staff.
Boo Schexnayder’s program, created specifically for high school coaches/programs, shows you how to use a commonalities based approach to plan training for multiple event groups without being forced to write entirely separate programs.
A game changer for the overwhelmed HS coach, this program covers the following topics:
- Multi Event Approach to Practice Organization
- Categorizing Training Sessions
- Defining Training Phases
- Categorizing Run Training
- Categorizing Multi Jump Training
- Planning General Preparation
- Planning Specific Preparation
- Planning for Competition Season
- Special Workouts for Special Problems
- Handling Throwers
- Coaching Weird Doubles and Combined Events
Also includes sample micro cycles for each training phase.
Press Play below for an inside look at the program
Satisfaction guaranteed – 60-day, ‘no questions asked’, money-back guarantee.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.