Created by Boo Schexnayder, this is the ultimate coaching resource for teaching approach accuracy, rhythm, technique and consistency in the High Jump.
At 56 minutes, this program is broken into the following 15 Chapters:
- Basic High Jump Biomechanics
- Approach Basics
- The Start
- The Drive Phase
- Transition into the Curve
- The Curve
- Arrival at Takeoff
- Visual Focus in the Approach
- The Takeoff
- Assembling the Approach
- Triangulating the Approach
- Teaching Systems for the High Jump
- Coaching Practices for the High Jump
Satisfaction guaranteed – 60-day, ‘no questions asked’, money-back guarantee.
Click ‘Add to cart’ below to order now or click here for a more detailed description of the program.