If you coach the sprints and/or hurdles and you’re looking to up your game this spring, here is a list of the sprint programs and hurdles programs we have on sale this week. I listed them with the highest selling (number of units sold in 2012) programs first, so you can get a sense of what your competition has most likely already injected into their programs this season.
Click on the titles below to learn more about each of the Sprints and Hurdles programs on sale this week:
1. Complete Speed Training 2: How to Build Champion Sprinters
2. Building the Perfect 100 meter Sprinter
3. Complete Program Design for Sprinters
4. Preparing the High School Sprint Hurdler
5. Learning From the Legends: Dan Pfaff/Tom Tellez Seminar
Obviously I created all the ‘Complete’ programs so you know exactly what serves as the foundation of my programs. But, I use pieces of all these programs in my coaching and it has led to 17 school records in two winters and one spring at the school I am currently coaching. So that’s been pretty sweet so far!
Regardless of which program/s you decide to go with, good luck with your spring season!
P.S. Click here for a list of all the resources we have on sale this week.